** MY MYSPACE PAGE ** AND P I E C E S of Peggy's BLOG »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2009

ITS ME BITCHES



NEW YEARS WAS FUN - FUN & MORE FUN ... ALL I CAN SHOW YOU IS WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I STEPPED OUT ... THE HEAD IS LEAN CUZ I WAS ALREADY LEANING!!! LOL



SO ... i want to let yall know that im headed to Toronto in a few hours so if i do blog it will be from my crackberry. No Worries, i have some good camera phone so i will just be out there continuing my inebriation for the month of January!

Well this is me leaving the house ...

Anyway, GO BULLS!!!

My Alma Mater plays UConn tomorrow so ill be frolicking in Canada ehhh!! lol



Holla at Ya Boy! Happy New Year Fuckers & Friends & Famz!!

4 Retort(s):

CorporateHustler32 said...

Shiiit, I know you had shit poppin whereever you was at.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

You look clean....get it!!!

Vegas International said...

Hustler ...

Im treating my new years like a Miami strip club ... NO CAMERAS ALLOWED!!! I got enough snitches in the streets! If you saw me, you saw what i was doing. Private Eyes, Private Eyes. lol

Vegas International said...

B.C.U ...

Wsup pimpin! Welcome back, sorry i didnt hit you earlier. Congrats on your "upgrade" status! lol ;)


ohh, I stay clean! I walk around with my private washer / dryer and barber! lol