** MY MYSPACE PAGE ** AND P I E C E S of Peggy's BLOG »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

WE ARE ONE....

Seriously .....

I'm sittin in my bed at 553 am after a long and productive night of drinking Bombay Saphire Gin and I'm watching the Performances and Speaches on HBO's "We Are One" Special!!! You need to watch this!!!

I'm not that emotional (_!_) dude at all, but this shyt is really really good!

TRUST!!!!

Tiger Woods
Mary J Blidge
Josh Groban
Heather Headley
Denzel Washington
Bon Jovi
U2
Jamie Foxx
Will. I. Am
Sheryl Crow
USHER
Garth Brooks
Martin Luther III
John Legend
Tom Hanks
Stevie Wonder
BEYONCE

Etc Etc Etc...

WATCH IT!!!!!
I PROMISE ITS WORTH THE TIME!!!

Sent from Vegas' Crackberry

2 Retort(s):

Adina said...

This was a really good special!! I even DVR'd it to watch tomorrow after the inauguration

Rosie B! said...

I Loved this Special!!...it was Really Moving All the performances were wonderful! and Jamie Foxx Does a Great impression of Barack... Oh and Usher's Jacket was BANANAS!!